About A&C Glass Tinting
At A&C Glass Tinting, we provide a variety of professional grade solar control and safety window film products for residential, commercial and security applications. Around the globe, our installers use window films on towering office and residential buildings and beautiful homes.
Raises Performance Standards by Reducing Solar Effects
We only use specialized films to keep our clients' homes and businesses cooler, while improving their energy efficiency with security protection from vandalism and harmful ultraviolet solar rays.
Our chosen window films utilize exclusive cutting edge window film technology, with top-quality materials and adhering to strict manufacturing standards are part of the requirements that we use when choosing the best quality window films for our clients.
We select the specifically designed window films that:
- Control the sun’s electromagnetic energy without being too dark or highly reflective
- Increase the comfort and protection of your home, business, retail or government facility from solar rays
- Project the style and elegance that makes your building unique.
From the inside you’ll find that your windows look clearer with a crisper, enhanced view. From the outside it looks as if your windows have just been washed.
- Window film gives your home, office, retail or government building an elegant look
- Your sales rep will assess your property and help you determine the product that best meets your needs
Together we will compare the visible light transmittance, ultraviolet and total solar energy rejection -- and then help you decide which particular film fulfills your specific requirements.
Our client list includes well known entities such as:
- US Military Facilities
- US Government Buildings
- Social Security Administration
- US Postal Service
- The Phillips Collection
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Banana Republic
- Marriott Properties
- Pepsi Cola
- Dulles International Airport
- University of Virginia,
- Local Government Facilities
- individual residential and vacation homes